"Live On Tour : Warner Bros Music Show"preFM,non LP version?

Live show sharing - only links to non-officially released material allowed!

"Live On Tour : Warner Bros Music Show"preFM,non LP version?

Postby Stranger on March 9th, 2009, 5:28 pm

I've found out that the Cleveland 'On Tour' show may have circulated as pre FM : I have found a disc of it, however it sounds mp3 sourced to me...or cleaned up way too much, it's got that 'metallic' sound here and there that I hear on mp3's and recordings cleaned up badly.

It *is* different from the LP in that it doesn't cut straight into The Big Country, David speaks and you hear the crowd before the song starts.

Anyone reading know about a pre-FM *non LP* and non mp3 version?
Stranger
Ruby Dear

Re: "Live On Tour : Warner Bros Music Show"preFM,non LP version?

Postby Stranger on March 13th, 2009, 3:22 pm

To anyone who may have a non mp3 / non cleaned up (there are 'squeaks' on the recording of the non LP source I have, which suggest mp3 or too much cleaning up, or both) version of the non LP source, if you may be at liberty to share / torrent it in the future, bear in mind I'm *considering* trying combining, using Cool Edit Pro, the two recordings.

It is possible to do this from what I've seen...in this case, it would mean mixing in parts of the non LP source where the LP source suffers : there are many 'glitches' on the LP version, seemingly common to all pressings (for instance a hissing in the right channel at the start of 'The Big Country', there are other glitches on other tracks too). This is probably the result of cramming 50 minutes + onto one LP, and the quality of the pressing (intended for near one-off radio play so could well have been done cheaply even though it was by Warners).

So if anyone fancies saving me the bother (will the Heads really mind? :lol: ) maybe please think about torrenting a non mp3 version of the alternative recording if you can! :respect:
Stranger
Ruby Dear

Two of the birds for a long time to Tianchang

Postby Yotie5440l on March 16th, 2009, 7:23 pm

Downstairs, the doctor left three different medicines in different colored capsules with instructions for giving them dvd copy. One was to bring down the fever, another a purgative, dvd copy, the third to overcome an acid condition. The germs of influenza can only exist in an acid condition dvd ripper, he explained dvd burner. He seemed to know all about influenza and said there was nothing to worry about if the fever did not go above one hundred and four degrees dvd copy. This was a light epidemic of flu and there was no danger if you avoided pneumonia .
[url=http://www.dvdcopyol.com]dvd copy[/url]
Yotie5440l
Little Creature

Return to HI, I GOT A TAPE I WANNA PLAY