"Kickstart" music video?

The producer formerly known as a Modern Lover

"Kickstart" music video?

Postby Ruben on September 21st, 2008, 6:49 pm

Does anyone out there know anything about this music video? I think it exists, it's on the great "filmography" page of the old TH.net website (http://www.talking-heads.net/filmography.html#1jh), but I haven't seen it and I don't know anything about it. If anyone has it, I would LOVE to watch it, as it is one of my favourite tracks on the Walk on Water album. I've seen Rev it Up, Man With a Gun, Flying Under Radar.... but this one is just a big mystery to me.

By the way, Francey, that filmography page is absolutely great, I know you told me a long time ago that you don't update it anymore but it has lots of information, it would be great if you keep it for the new site (if you haven't already- I haven't found it), at least for reference. It's very good.

Thanks everybody in advance!
Am I crazy? Or am I so sane that I just blew your mind?!?
Ruben
Gangster of Love

Re: "Kickstart" music video?

Postby francey on September 21st, 2008, 9:55 pm

Ruben wrote:Does anyone out there know anything about this music video? I think it exists,

Yeah, it exists... and I've got it on a vhs somewhere... I don't know if you've seen the new site yet (due to all kind of ridiculous technical stuff the domainname talking-heads.net still points at the old abandoned site...), but I cut up the videography and made it into four different pages with all videos included (at least, the ones that are on YouTube).

Jerry's videopage is here:
http://www.talking-heads.nl/index.php/j ... son/videos

...and yes, "Kickstart" is missing... I'm going through the archives as we speak, currently digging through old live tapes and once I'm done with that (=everything converted to CD), the box with videotapes gets the digital treatment... Meanwhile, if the "Kickstart" video shows up on YouTube, please let me know so I can erase it frommy to do list :geek:
"Why quote others when you can quote yourself ?" - Francey
francey
Site Admin

Re: "Kickstart" music video?

Postby Ruben on September 21st, 2008, 11:39 pm

Wow!, cool Francey, thanks for the info!, looking forward to that video.

Will let you know if "Kickstart" appears on YouTube... but I don't think it will.
Am I crazy? Or am I so sane that I just blew your mind?!?
Ruben
Gangster of Love

Return to JERRY HARRISON