Uk availability of the special edition 'Everything that happ

Rock's Renaissance Man

Uk availability of the special edition 'Everything that happ

Postby pault on February 2nd, 2009, 1:05 pm

I had an email near the end of last year telling me that china was tidying up the work on the special edition packaging. I've sine emailed about the pack to no avail. Where is my order? Who has it? Why won't you jst send it to me? Are there still problems. I appreciate I am in the UK, no one has highlightled that I can't have one of these copies, Help! :?:
pault
Little Creature

Re: Uk availability of the special edition 'Everything that happ

Postby francey on February 2nd, 2009, 1:55 pm

I'd send another email to the people at Topspin if I were you - they're the ones do the orders and shipping of the special edition: https://app.topspin.net/account/help_public

I got mine in the first week of January, so if you pre-ordered, you should have gotten it by now (I'm in the Nethlerlands myself, all special editions shipped from the US).
"Why quote others when you can quote yourself ?" - Francey
francey
Site Admin

Postby pault on February 2nd, 2009, 2:42 pm

francey wrote:I'd send another email to the people at Topspin if I were you - they're the ones do the orders and shipping of the special edition: https://app.topspin.net/account/help_public

I got mine in the first week of January, so if you pre-ordered, you should have gotten it by now (I'm in the Nethlerlands myself, all special editions shipped from the US).

Thanks for that, every little helps. I wait the reply from Topspin
pault
Little Creature

Postby qubism on February 22nd, 2009, 5:12 pm

i just ordered mine and had a little trouble with the "which state r u in?" well i was in the 51st, England! I emailed topspin & they got back in 24hrs. I'm sure DB & Topspin wanted my £55 (damn that credit crunch dollar!) i got my mp3s and i love the screensaver! It seems to have an infinite number of combinations of passengers and landscape views out the window...
Rich S
qubism
Mojique

Return to DAVID BYRNE