Ah well, I wasn't ready either...

Wordy Rapping with Chris and Tina

Ah well, I wasn't ready either...

Postby Karen B on September 10th, 2010, 11:24 pm

I was so excited to see the tour schedule, and was trying to figure out how I could pull it off.
The one I really wanted to go to was Toronto, haven't been there in so long. That would be fun. It's 4 hours away, darn.The closest was Toledo, and that was where I was going to be, no matter what. Ha ha, both were cancelled. I'm kind of relieved, not about not seeing my darling Chris and Tina, the lovely Vickie, and the *always* charming Mystica. Well, I knew Toronto wasn't gong to happen (shit!), and Toledo was a weeknight, and it's about 90 mins. Not bad, not bad, I think Toledo's where my friend and I saw you at that festival. That was a riot. And then in Detroit, with Cyber Baby in the house, geez, that was wonderful. But I don't know if it was the bestest, but it was so special, the Central Park blast in New York, again, with Cyber, Rene, and *Frank and Tracy*, I had never been to NY before, and it was everything I thought it would be, it was awesome.
So, if by some miracle, I can visit my family that I miss so, and catch you in San Francisco, I will.
Our dreams have magic :-) I love you guys, your music always makes me feel good
Karen B
Mojique

Re: Ah well, I wasn't ready either...

Postby Chris on September 20th, 2010, 12:23 am

Oh, Karen B.!

Come to San Francisco. You won't be sorry.

CF :breakdance:
Chris
Drummer

Postby francey on September 23rd, 2010, 3:30 pm

Karen,

Please go to the SF show. We're not there, but with you there, we are a little as well.
We need you in SF for the TTC gig, don't let us down! ;-)

Tracey & Frank>
"Why quote others when you can quote yourself ?" - Francey
francey
Site Admin

Postby Karen B on September 26th, 2010, 2:53 pm

Darlings, don't think I didn't take a hard look at that again..Oct 8, geez, if we could all be morphed over there, wouldn't that be something? I'm very bummed, I lost my last and final chance to see the show in Cincinatti last night. I think I have my priorities all screwed up. :-) I saw this poster once, 'Ive been rich, and I've been poor, and I liked rich better'. That would be me.
Karen B
Mojique

Postby cyberyukon on October 2nd, 2010, 3:36 am

Karen--I could be waiting for you in the City of Angels...

ES
cyberyukon
Papa Legba

Return to TOM TOM CLUB