Has Anyone Heard from...

The place to be totally off-topic.

Has Anyone Heard from...

Postby cyberyukon on March 21st, 2010, 9:14 pm

Gavin? Our friend from New Zealand??

I don't think I've seen him on here (or anywhere) recently...
cyberyukon
Papa Legba

Re: Has Anyone Heard from...

Postby KiwiEV on March 23rd, 2010, 7:05 pm

Cyber! I'm still alive!

I've had an exciting move from Australia back to New Zealand 3 years ago, and now I'm married & living in a town called Big Blue Plymouth - uh, I mean "New Plymouth".

I've been heavily involved with electric cars etc, and I'm now selling books/videos on electric car conversions (ripping out the engine, dropping in batteries).
Things are good. My wife (Veronika) and I are about to renovate the Communist Room (our bathroom) in 2 weeks and the cat's meowing at me as I type.

Other than that, not much new to report. I haven't been around here much lately because all the people that used to hang around have moved on and I felt like I was a dinosaur!

What about yourself - what have you been up to? Still in that crazy Canadian wonderland?
KiwiEV
Little Creature

Postby Mr.DRC on March 24th, 2010, 10:04 am

Hiya Gavin! Welcome back to the Old Homestead ;)

You missed so much...The Large Hadron Collider at CERN worked first time and we are all living in this
alternate universe where TH reformed.BUT.DB now introduces his fellow band members in Viv Stanshall/Bonzo
Dog DooDa Band stylie-culminating in the Fifth Head, " Great to see Frank Veldkamp on iPhone apps! Really wild,Frank!" :respect:

( "Yep,Gavin.He's still out to lunch.You expected otherwise?" Oscar WildWildLife.)

Donasaurus-trying to avoid that nasty Mr Attenborough's electric fencing-C :roll:
Some ex-Civil Servant will forever be a Loved One of the other ex-Civil Servant.ats.
Mr.DRC
Big Daddy

Postby cyberyukon on March 25th, 2010, 6:17 am

Well hell yeah!!

Good to see and hear that you're well. It's been too long!!

Yeah--well, maybe people have moved on to some extent. Things ebb and flow.

(Me? I'm in Las Vegas, the only city in the country that doesn't look like it's fallen apart, where palm trees wave in indigo skies and where I can go downhill skiing, go waterskiing, catch Phantom of the Opera and go sky-diving all in the same day).
cyberyukon
Papa Legba

Postby Mr.DRC on April 2nd, 2010, 12:36 am

HAHf... Rich Shep/Qubism?

Wherefore art thou?

Don
Some ex-Civil Servant will forever be a Loved One of the other ex-Civil Servant.ats.
Mr.DRC
Big Daddy

Return to NO HEADS, JUST TALKING