What's on the TV?

The place to be totally off-topic.

What's on the TV?

Postby cyberyukon on June 20th, 2009, 9:48 pm

I've been watchin' my way through four seasons of "Rescue Me". Cool show. It made me wonder what you're watching on the t.v. these days.

Lol--Not that you should be indoors during these summer months, btw...
cyberyukon
Papa Legba

Re: What's on the TV?

Postby francey on June 22nd, 2009, 6:51 pm

cyberyukon wrote:I've been watchin' my way through four seasons of "Rescue Me". Cool show. It made me wonder what you're watching on the t.v. these days.

Lol--Not that you should be indoors during these summer months, btw...

I started watching The Sopranos all over - haven't seen the final season yet, so it seemed to make sense to start at episode 1 again. Did season 1 & 2 in two weeks, so tonight season 3, epsiode 1 is on.

I hardly watch "live" TV - only series on DVD or movies I recorded from some pay-TV-HD-movie channel thing or have on DVD or BR.
"Why quote others when you can quote yourself ?" - Francey
francey
Site Admin

Postby iRene on June 22nd, 2009, 9:28 pm

Series 3 of The Wire starts here tonight. :) Yes, I know I'm a bit late catching on.

I'm working my way through Alan Plater's The Beiderbeck Trilogy (comedy drama series) on dvd. Sheer bliss.
"Manchester, so much to answer for."
iRene
Papa Legba

Postby remaininlight on June 28th, 2009, 4:13 am

I've lived without TV for years now...so I check out shows that sound interesting on-line or on DVD. Right now I'm watching Season 1 of In Treatment. Gabriel Byrne has long been a favorite of mine, and he is phenomenal in the show.

Before that, I watched both seasons of Carnivale...a few years old now, but new to me. What a shame it was cancelled.
remaininlight
Mojique

Return to NO HEADS, JUST TALKING