Five things you did today

The place to be totally off-topic.

Five things you did today

Postby Nowhereman on August 13th, 2010, 11:55 pm

-Got a letter from the library telling me a dvd i'd requested over a year ago had arrived!
-Went into tarn (town) to get it and in the coffee shop I bought a sarnie (sandwich), bag a crisps(potato chips) and ordered a coffee. I then got my loyalty card out to be stamped and the owner said 'i'll do you a deal blah blah blah'. So, w/e he said I didn't quiite hear and so just said 'whatever.Thanks' then tried to pass him my loyalty card and he said i'm not going to stamp it'. I clicked that he must have said part of the 'deal' was that he didn't have to stamp my loyalty card but before I clicked this I said outlound 'you're not going to stamp it?'. Then I just said 'Whatever'. That counts for drama in my life. :D
-got notice that my mate who I went to see David Byrne with in '92 was deleting his facebook acc. The first person I know to do so. Is this the begining of the end for it? :shock:
-watched series 5 of Ideal (that was the dvd)
-Resisted getting drunk on Fri. night for the first time in ages and ages
This must be the space
Nowhereman
Ruby Dear

Re: Five things you did today

Postby mscott on August 14th, 2010, 9:20 pm

read this post

thought mmmm :jumpyjumpy: :jumpyjumpy:

thought urrr :bawling: :bawling:

thpthought :biere: uch

thought mind your own business: :argue:

and listened to Little Creatures on Spotify :breakdance:
mscott
Radio Head

Postby Ruben on August 14th, 2010, 11:24 pm

Ok... here we go.

- Went to see Knight & Day, that flick with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. Not good :cry: Only good part is that Cameron is smokin HOT

- Listened to Big Boi's "Sir Lucious Left Foot... The Son of Chico Dusty" record about 4 times, and it's quite amazing. But still, my favourite album of the year is "The Suburbs", the no. 1 record in America right now.. that's right.

- Bought an amazing tie... silk baby :mrgreen:

- Sang along to Tears for Fears' "Shout" EXTREMILY LOUD while driving. Don't try that, kids. I mean, when you go... "shout... shout... LET IT ALL OUT!", a significant amount of adrenaline goes through your body and, if you're driving at the same time, things can get a bit dangerous.

- Asked a girl out. She liked the idea (I mean, I wasn't rejected, lol), but she had to rest, she was HUNGOVER.
Am I crazy? Or am I so sane that I just blew your mind?!?
Ruben
Gangster of Love

Postby Nowhereman on August 15th, 2010, 11:59 pm

Sorted out some stuff on my itunes. Pictures for Macca/wings albums that don't go on via that gracenote thing
listend to desert island discs
got my hope up my health problems will soon be over....again
listened to Back to the egg twice on the trot and realised it's acutaly quite good even stuff like To you and Againg and again and agin
had a fuckin' nightmare with this heapa fuckin' junk and windows running fuckin' slow.It wouldn't even open a presentation doc. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
This must be the space
Nowhereman
Ruby Dear

Return to NO HEADS, JUST TALKING