FOUND! - 1983 Unopened TALKING HEADS 6 pin set

Talking-heads.net marketplace. Got something legal to sell? Have a question about an eBay item? This must be the place!

FOUND! - 1983 Unopened TALKING HEADS 6 pin set

Postby slongman on October 1st, 2008, 5:42 pm

Hi,
I just moved into a new place and as I was cleaning out an old box that was left behind by someone I found a really cool un-opened vintage Talking Heads pin set. I have no real idea of the value and I can't find anything like it anywhere on the internet. The pin set was a promotional item apparently because on the edge of each pin the following text is printed in tiny black lettering:
c 1983 SIRE RECORDS COMPANY & TALKING HEADS TOURS INC.
There are 6 pins in the set, each pin has a different set of lettering on it and all six together spell out TALKING HEADS. The Pins go like this:
Pin 1 = TA
Pin 2 = LKI
Pin 3 = N
Pin 4 = GHE
Pin 5 = ADS
Pin6 = (blank- just blue)

Each pin is 1" in diameter. The face of each pins is blue and the lettering is in black, the rim (edge) of the pin is gold with little black dots. They are in nearly pristine condition as they have never been opened.
I am wanting to sell these to a true fan and so that is why I looked up this web-site.
If you are interested in seeing a photo just e-mail me and I will send it to you.
Thanks!
~Scott
Phoenix, AZ
mscottllongman@aol.com
slongman
Little Creature

The flower of friendship

Postby Yotie5440l on March 16th, 2009, 7:23 pm

Downstairs, the doctor left three different medicines in different colored capsules with instructions for giving them dvd copy. One was to bring down the fever, another a purgative, dvd copy, the third to overcome an acid condition. The germs of influenza can only exist in an acid condition dvd ripper, he explained dvd burner. He seemed to know all about influenza and said there was nothing to worry about if the fever did not go above one hundred and four degrees dvd copy. This was a light epidemic of flu and there was no danger if you avoided pneumonia .
[url=http://www.dvdcopyol.com]dvd copy[/url]
Yotie5440l
Little Creature

Return to LOVE FOR SALE