In Spite of... / Visible Man / The Forest

Talking-heads.net marketplace. Got something legal to sell? Have a question about an eBay item? This must be the place!

In Spite of... / Visible Man / The Forest

Postby Ruben on April 30th, 2009, 6:59 pm

Hello amazing people from this amazing board,
I hope somebody here can give me a hand with this. I've been looking for years now for copies of any of these three David Byrne albums, "In Spite of Wishing and Wanting", "The Visible Man" and "The Forest". A record store here used to have an imported copy of The Forest years ago, but for whatever reason I didn't get it then, and now they don't have it anymore. As you can imagine, it was a huge mistake and I regret it. I have an mp3 version of that album (shame on me) and it's amazing, I love to listen to good orchestral music every once in a while. Anyway, these three albuams are hard to find, and I was wondering if anyone here has a spare used copy of any of them that are willing to trade. I have lots of good DB & TH hard to find material (cd's, dvd's) that I can send in return, we can work something out. It'd be great to have any of them as they are the only David Byrne albums I'm missing to complete my collection. Some sellers in Amazon have used expensive copies of The Forest, but I just don't know if they are in good condition, I don't want risk spending money on a CD that's all scratched. And the other two, well, I have absolutely no idea where I could get them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! :)

You can either PM me or send me an e-mail to rubch07@gmail.com

Thanks!!
Am I crazy? Or am I so sane that I just blew your mind?!?
Ruben
Gangster of Love

Re: In Spite of... / Visible Man / The Forest

Postby mdrmartin on April 30th, 2009, 8:21 pm

Hi Ruben,
I can definitely help you out with ISOW&W as I have it on cd twice (for some unkown reason). I'll happily send you one as you're always doing stuff for us folks! I have VM on cd and TF on cd and vinyl so could easily make you copies. You're much more familiar with file-sharing sites so if it's easier that way let me know.
You'll have to give me step-by-step instructions as I'm only a Psycho-Chicken farmer!

ps I won't see your reply tonight as I'm off to shoot a fox or 2.
;)
mdrmartin
Electric Guitar

Re: In Spite of... / Visible Man / The Forest

Postby Ruben on April 30th, 2009, 9:20 pm

Wow, amazing man!, thanks!!!, I'll send you a PM now.
Am I crazy? Or am I so sane that I just blew your mind?!?
Ruben
Gangster of Love

Return to LOVE FOR SALE