Not just love...

Talking-heads.net marketplace. Got something legal to sell? Have a question about an eBay item? This must be the place!

Not just love...

Postby Buglet on December 4th, 2008, 9:33 pm

...but my entire Talking Heads/+related record collection for sale!!!

There are well over 150 items (I think it's closer to 170) including coloured vinyls, picture discs, imports, ltd eds, promo's, tapes, books, promo photos, CDVs etc etc. There are some really nice things in there - 9 x 35mm film cells from Stop Making Sense, a promo VHS for Road to Nowhere, and 6 x mags from the un-official UK fan club (from the '80s). There are also regular release records that are probably in everyone's collections, but they're in there nonetheless. Everything is in EX+ condition.

I love owning this stuff and can't believe I'm even considering selling up, but the money monster has swallowed up everything else and still needs feeding :evil:

I won't post the list unless anyone is genuinely interested in buying. The price will be flexible - any sensible offer will be considered. The collection cannot be split (I won't sell the items individually). Please note that I'm in the UK and the collection is very heavy. I can accept PayPal or cash on collection (London).

I'll also be listing on ebay during the next listings promotion (can we have another 5p promotion please?) so if you don't trust me you'll have better buyer protection there!!!

I'm genuinely sad to be letting this go - I really hope the collection goes to a good home.

If there's anyone here going to Byrne's London show on the 12th of April next year I'll see you there. I'm in the front row, centre stage. I'll always be in love with David...

Buglet
Buglet
Papa Legba

Re: Not just love...

Postby mdrmartin on December 5th, 2008, 1:34 pm

Hi Buglet,

love owning this stuff and can't believe I'm even considering selling up, but the money monster has swallowed up everything else and still needs feeding

That's really sad.......
Haven't you any children you could sell first? :lol:

I hope someone helps you out nonetheless.
mdrmartin
Electric Guitar

Return to LOVE FOR SALE