Kraftwerk

Discovered the new best thing in music? Share your enthousiasm or ask for suggestions. We're all music connaisseurs here.

Kraftwerk

Postby francey on January 21st, 2009, 6:51 pm

Kraftwerk. Everything about them, from the early days as Tone Float and Ralf & Florian till the haydays of the German electronic music pioneers.
Unlike everything else on the internets and in our fast world, this documentary is just under three hours long - check it out (if you have nothing better to do ;-)

*link removed*
"Why quote others when you can quote yourself ?" - Francey
francey
Site Admin

Re: Kraftwerk

Postby Mr.DRC on January 22nd, 2009, 4:53 pm

Thanx for link.I assume the doc. is the recent DVD release in the UK?
Have been listening to the electronic future of music since Ralf and Florian. No punk gig was genuine without
walking into the venue to the teutonic strains of Trans Europe Express.That ranks with the opening of
OIAL as one of my "Do I Love Music? Let me count the ways." The Luminous vinyl 12" of Neon Lights was
a regular at Rum Runner DJ sessions by one Nick Rhodes -as was TEE...Time to meet Iggy Pop-and David Bowie!

Don
Some ex-Civil Servant will forever be a Loved One of the other ex-Civil Servant.ats.
Mr.DRC
Big Daddy

Re: Kraftwerk

Postby francey on January 23rd, 2009, 10:37 am

Oops, yes, you're right - this was recently released on DVD - therefore: link removed.
DVD is available here and defintaly worth getting: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001BTOE0Q/francestalkinhea
"Why quote others when you can quote yourself ?" - Francey
francey
Site Admin

Return to AIN'T GOT NO RECORDS TO PLAY